Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday

Yesterday I managed to get a good workout in and I had to talk myself into it. Actually convincing myself that it was only 30 minutes.... I really needed it.... I made too many excuses last week... you get the drift. I did convince myself and I did the workout and even though it was only 30 minutes, I was fatiguing at the end because my legs were actually quite sore from the yard work and park visit with J the day before. Tonight I plan to do the Physique 57 video. 


Today's outfit started with pants, but I didn't like the way the pants were fitting this morning, so I switched it to this skirt. I threw the sweater on, not because I think it's adorable but because I always have to plan on my office being freezing.


Today's outfit:


Skirt: "Essentials by Milano" aka some really random brand from TJ Maxx, $12.99
Top: Ann Taylor Outlet, $13
Sweater: Banana Outlet, $16
Shoes: Aldo, $24
Watch: MK


Warning: These pictures SUCK!! Hahah!





No comments:

Post a Comment