Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How is it just Wednesday?

I felt like last week drug by, wow this week is much worse. Several times this morning, I was feeling like it was definitely Thursday. Last night I didn't do a specific workout... when I got home, it was just gorgeous outside, so I took Jax for a long walk and just did a lot of stretches since my hamstrings were still tight. I'm going to decide when I get home whether I feel like doing a Fire 45 or the Physique video. 


Last night, I made a DELICIOUS dinner, somewhat by accident. I needed to find a quick chicken recipe and was wanting something not super healthy :) So I tried this recipe. I realized after I cooked the chicken that I'd inadvertently (i.e. not paying attention) put twice the amount of chicken and broccoli in the pans, so I had to double the recipe entirely. I didn't have an additional can of Cream of Mushroom, so I ended up using a can of Cream of Chicken. I also used half & half instead of milk to make it that much creamier. (Evil grin) I cooked two pie pans of the divan and I'm thrilled I have that much as leftovers for the next few days because the flavor is out of this world good! I served it over whole wheat "thin" spaghetti.


My outfit today:


Since I wore high heels yesterday, I'm being good and wearing a flat today. My back doctor would be proud. 


Dress: Jessica Simpson, via Dillards, $32
Shoes: Bandolino, via DSW, $30




No comments:

Post a Comment