Thursday, March 29, 2012

Long Thursday

Today is my 8-8 day. I'll run home about 2:30 to walk Jackson and then I don't anticipate getting home until 8:30 or so. Bleck. 


Because part of the afternoon we are having to direct the set-up of the facility for tomorrow's events, I am dressed way down. I'll change before the panel event tonight. If I have time, I'll snap a picture. 


My outfit today:


Nike Warm-Up & Shoes: c/o Football

Best thing about this? I've had it since the 2008 National Championship Game, and have yet to wear it because the pants had always been too tight. Decided to give it a shot yesterday and they fit! They are still just a bit snug at the top of the thighs but they are on!! 


I HATE cropped pants with tennis shoes on me, but it was out of necessity today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment