Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Middle of a long week

This morning I have 10 student appointments, this afternoon, 9. Tomorrow is my long day and Friday is go go go with Spring testing.  Needless to say I will be hitting the caffeine pretty hard.


Yesterday, I forgot to mention the cool night sky Monday night. I'd heard (or read) that Monday night was a great chance to view the crescent moon, Venus and Jupiter all very close to each other and sure enough, they were very visible. It was really neat as the two planets were so much brighter than the other stars in the sky. What was even greater was as I was standing in the driveway looking at the planets and other stars, I saw a shooting star! So fun!


Workout wise, I heeded the sage advice from Peete about not over-doing a workout with my very sore legs. What I decided to do was to walk it off. What I never seem to remember is walking isn't easy!! When you really walk for fitness, a quick pace, etc... it's a workout! I'm sure that my legs already being sore didn't help me much. I walked J around the block once, which is about .7 of a mile. Then, I did the longer loop, .9 of a mile twice by myself. I was sweating by the time I got in but I didn't feel like I'd overdone it. I'm hoping it helped. I am a lot less sore in my quads this morning, but more sore in my hips/butt area. If it ain't one thing.... :)


My outfit today:


Pants: White Black, $19.99
Top: Bella Bella, $12
Shoes: Kenneth Cole, $29



1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Awwww, you look very sweet today. I'm glad your walk helped your leggies; most probably, the concrete surface wasn't nice to your hips & surrounding muscles.
Your evening sky experience sounded special, wish I could've seen that as well!
Love & miss you! peete

Post a Comment