Couldn't have asked for prettier weather this weekend, my only regret is I wasn't able to go to West Monroe to help little p with her show, but having to go at it alone was a confidence booster for her, I'm sure, so it might not have been a bad thing. Huh, Little P? ;)
This week will be busy in the office (meaning a lot of screeching and dodging the inevitable falling sky) because Thursday and Friday are the big Spring invitational event on campus for incoming high school students.
What that means for me is that Thursday will have to be my day off from working out, since I'll be at the office from 8 am until about 8 pm. With a break around 2:30 to let little J out, of course. And Friday I'll be on my feet the better part of the day, so working out will be unlikely. Monday through Wednesday, therefore, have to be all out!
I have a picture of my outfit from Friday evening to share. It was very "Spring-y" but I liked it!!
Sweater: Charlotte Russe, $18
Jeans: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Chinese Laundry, via Amazon, $34
My (blurry) outfit today:
Top: Lauren Conrad, via Kohls, $28
Skirt: Off Brand, Marshalls, $14
Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillards, $34
1 comment:
You're w/e outfit was really cute; can't beleive those shoes...as in AWESOME!
Today's ensemble is so darn cute it hurts! Very professional looking & yet feminine too. You bees very cute!
As to your comment about helping me out at the show; yes, it was a confidence booster no doubt, but for as long a show as it was and the long hours of physical activity, your help would've been much appreciated!!
Post a Comment