Monday, April 2, 2012

Great Weekend, Short Week!

Enjoyed a very nice weekend with Mom and Gare, after a very long and miserable Friday that involved staying at work until 5:45. Not cute. 


This weekend we went to the LSU Spring Game and a baseball game Saturday night. Very nice times. I forgot my camera in my office so Mom took the pictures.


I'm hoping this week moves quickly... I will be booked solid each day but at least that will help the days move along. Friday is a holiday and Mom and Dad (yes, you are!) are coming down on Thursday! :) J will be so happy!!


My outfit today:


Dress: "Nice Wear" some random brand I think I picked up at Burlington some time ago. About $15
Shoes: Nine West, via Marshalls, $30




2 comments:

Kramer's Mom said...

Your outfit is simple & cute or simply cute. Either way, you look cute...but not simple!

AP said...

You are tiny and silly or silly tiny. But either way you are tiny..... and silly.

Post a Comment