Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SORE!!!

By the time I got home yesterday I was so not feeling the idea of working out. Work wasn't particularly difficult, just busy enough that I felt tired when I got home. I decided cardio was out of the question but begrudgingly convinced myself to do as much of the Physique 57 video as I could stand. That ended up being about 46 of the 57 minutes.... I finally had to turn the DVD off at the end of the ab work because I simply couldn't do any more. Every moment of the video was difficult and my legs/thighs felt like they'd never done anything like it ever before. It's so strange how a workout that you've done several times before on an off day can feel like the hardest thing ever. Oddly enough, my quads are super tight and sore today, so apparently, they really needed that workout yesterday. What I end up doing today remains to be seen. :)


My outfit today:


Pants: H&M, $10.97
Top: NY&Co, Sale (bought well over a year ago, pulled tag off today) $9.97
Necklace: Can't remember! Arg......
Shoes: Nine West, Clearance, $24




2 comments:

Kramer's Mom said...

Isn't that the same necklace that I have, only mine's silver? We bought them at the boutique just down the road from your house.
Your legs are probably sore because you strained them yesterday. If the workout was that hard for you, I bet your muscles tightened up all through the workout. Give 'em a break today!

Kramer's Mom said...

PS: YOUR OUTFIT IS REALLY CUTE; LOVIN THE WAY YOUR PANTS FIT YOU.

Post a Comment