Finally Friday. After a semi-busy week, I'm looking forward to the weekend, not that that isn't always the case!
I thought I was going to skip my workout yesterday or do something light but I decided to stick to my original plan and get one done. I did Fire 45 EZ and it was a struggle. I told myself all I had to do was just start it and keep moving, going through the motions with about 50% effort. Even at that, I struggled early but as I went I gained some energy and was probably at about 75% effort to round it out. It wasn't until the 14:45 mark (about 30 minutes into it) that I actually felt like I had some energy and my body seemed to "kick-in." I was sweating, tired and beat after the workout but in general, happy I forced myself to get it done. Now, I'll be able to do a lighter workout today, or even skip today and do a longer workout Saturday and I won't be off track! Yay!
Today is just a Friday. No pictures, as the outfit is Friday-ish. Jeans, flats and a white V-neck sweater.
Looking forward to a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment