Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day of Boot Camp Week!

Today is just one of those days. First and foremost, right now, it is darker outside than it was when I walked Jackson this morning. We are under tornado watch and severe thunderstorm warnings. It's going to be a super nasty day. 
Yesterday I did manage to do Fire 30 and HIIT 20. It was pretty intense, but I made it through. By the last interval in the HIIT video I was having to really focus on keeping my form correct and doing the movements correctly so I didn't end up flailing about and hurting myself. I feel good today. I am however, possibly going to have to modify my boot camp schedule. I committed myself to going to one of Amanda's events at Camelot tonight at 7 and I wanted to do the 60 minute Physique video. However, considering I won't be finished walking J until about 5:20 and the video would take me until 6:30 and downtown is a 20 minute drive, I'm thinking I may have to adjust the schedule and take today off instead of Saturday. That should be do-able. 


Today's outfit was very much influenced by the weather. I knew I wouldn't be leaving the office at lunch for any reason because the storms would still be hanging out. So, again, I turned to a super comfy dress. I don't think I've worn this dress since I started the blog (still attempting to not repeat any outfits for a year) and I've surely never worn it with these shoes. Flats just sounded amazing today and while I'm all for a metallic, I don't necessarily think they look the best with this dress, but I liked them more than my closed-toe black shoe options. The sweater was out of necessity, as this dress is basically a tank dress. 


Dress: Max Studio, via Marshall's, $24
Cardigan: Daisy Fuentes, via Kohl's, $12
Shoes: Madeline, via Burlington, $12


Bargain shopping outfit to the max today! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment