The report from yesterday goes something like this: Yeaouza! (Or whatever noise you feel like inserting there that means something related to Yikes!)
I definitely wanted to start the week off with a bang. I find that I have much more energy for workouts earlier in the week, so I am trying to make use of that energy, so I can taper off a little as the week progresses. Yesterday I knew I wanted to do the Fire 45 video. I "enjoy" that one and am usually pretty spent by the end of it. But, I challenged myself to up the ante a bit and add on the Physique 57's 30 minute arms & abs video after I finished the cardio. I knew it was "do-able" since my legs weren't involved in the second piece and they are usually what's the most exhausted after cardio. The arms portion of the video is good, I only hit the point of fatigue once. The abs portion is a whole other animal. It is hard core. Even doing the "modified" version, I had to stop several moves short of the total number of reps the girls did. But, I stuck with it and did as much as I could.
After the workout, I was quite exhausted but still feeling good. I've found over the past week that I seem to not feel as tired so maybe, just maybe, that theory about exercise giving you energy is actually starting to kick in! (Unless it's immediately after a hard cardio workout, lol, because then all I am doing is passing out on the couch!!)
The goal for today (after my dentist appt- yuck!) is to do Fire 30 and probably HIIT 20.
My outfit today:
Super comfy, may as well be a moo-moo, dress! It's a ponte cotton material and I just think it's great because it really is a throw-on and go kinda dress. I decided to put this little belt around it to break it up a little. I also have a yellow cardigan to throw on when I get cold. It plays nicely off the turquoise necklace. :)
Dress: The Limited, Clearance $18 (Yep!!)
Belt: Charlotte Russe, $5 for 3
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Outlet, $24
Necklace: Gift from Maj
Good lord.... I hate how my pictures are so bad! the camera is set up about at waist level, which is obvious from the way every picture makes me look like a giant but also horribly disproportionate. Ugh. I'd probably have to take 15 pictures every morning to get 3 good ones!
3 comments:
Soooo, do you have to duck under the doorways to get into your office? You do look like you're 10'tall in the 3rd picture, lol! That being said, you look great in ALL the pictures. I like your comfy dress and yes, the necklace looks mahhvelous with it! Bronze shoes...awesome! When did you get your hair cut???
By the way.....as much as I get my exercise between the cross trainer & free weights at the "Y" and all the shhhh...stuff I do with Kramer when I'm at the barn, I bet you $$ I couldn't keep up with your workouts. I think I'll just pour myself a drink & watch you next time I visit!
Hair is still the same length, the long part was just behind my shoulders. :) Yes, you're more than welcome to sit and drink while I kill myself doing the workouts.
Post a Comment