Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow-za!

Yep. So last night I decided that I wanted to ramp up my workout some... so I did one of the High Intensity buggers twice through. Well, today, my calves and quads are calling me very ugly names. It's okay though because I felt really good after the workout and I'm happy I did it! 
I've got to take my car to get inspected at lunch. This will be my 3rd trip to the place in 24 hours.... yes, yesterday I went at lunch and got there and didn't have cash. Seriously, you have to pay in cash. Stupid. So I decided I would leave home a little early today and go before work since the sign out front that I noticed yesterday said 7-3. Well, I get there at 8 and the guy says "Oh, they aren't here yet." To which I replied, "are they just running late because your sign says you start at 7." And he says, "Oh no, we just got here." Clearly at this point, he is missing the point, so I just was nice (since I need a friggin sticker on my car) and said I'd be back at lunchtime. UGH! I've also got to get stamps and drop a package by UPS today so it will be a busy lunchtime. 


My outfit today:

I decided to play in one color family today so I'm doing dark trouser jeans with various blues in the top and purple shoes! Yay!


Jeans: Banana Republic
Top: Banana Republic, $16
Shoes: Guess, via DSW $24




No comments:

Post a Comment