Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Out of Order Posts

Okay, call me a creature of habit, or routine, but I totally forgot to take a quick picture of my outfit when I got home yesterday. I had little J ready for his walk and my impending workout on the brain and I was changed and out the door walking him before it dawned on me that I should've taken a picture. Since I didn't care all that much for my outfit yesterday anyway, it's no big loss. So today I'm posting some of the shots from over the weekend, along with my outfit picture from today. But first..... my stuff from ATL:

 I got a nice pencil skirt ($19), cropped ankle length grey pants ($15), a sparkly sweater($15) and a pea coat ($35) from H&M.   Yes, this means I broke the pact and shopped but these are all good buys and dang it I was on vacay so it shouldn't count! :)


 Then, I went to DSW.... yeah yeah I don't need shoes, I know. BUT... I have been on the lookout for some cute black flats since I try to alternate heels with flats to keep my back happy... I found these really cute Bandolino flats for $30 and the Enzo heels are just flat to die for. They are the most classic pointy-toe black high heel pump. Just Gorgeous. And on clearance as well, for $40. 

Ok, so on to the weekend. Mom and Gare came down for the REN FEST  and we decided that we'll give it a break for a few years since we felt like everything was exactly the same as last year. :) But still fun nonetheless!
 I'm ready!
 The entrance to Ye Ole field of freakish people
 A Whizard?
 The queen! Gare and I did nothing, which I'm sure infuriated her. Mom yelled "God Save the Queen" which I'm quite sure made her happy.
 This one is for Andrea... gotta love a map!
 Gare and the supermodel :)
Me and the creepy pirate/dude who probably does not work at the festival....

Fun times!
And on to my outfit today:
Channeling MadMen/ teacher vibes.... 

Dress: Can't remember where I picked it up. Belt came with it.
Sweater: Banana Clearance, $15
Shoes: Aldo, $35


 Ah! Look at that little calf muscle! Cute! It's practically cramping from my workout yesterday! Lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Super models" do not eat caramel coated kettle corn! I love your leg in the air pose! It'so cute & your hair looks awesome....as does your crampy calf!
I had much fun at the repetitive Ren faire as well!

Post a Comment