Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF!

Friday! It's Fall Commencement day here at work, which I actually welcome because it gets me out of the office for a good 4 hours or so and it make the day go by much more quickly. I just have to deal with the hens in the office running around as though their heads were cuts off, and I'm fine. I've found medicating myself with cookies seems to help. That and just ignoring them :) 
I also just found out that Gma will likely be released from the hospital after being there all week dealing with a blood clot in her leg. So, all in all, it should be a good day.
This weekend, I mostly have a ton of chores to do and errands to run. Santa Allie has to wrap her presents and get a few last-minute things. I also am planning on attempting to bake bread from scratch this weekend, so we'll see how that goes! (There will be pictures!) 

My outfit today:
I'm really happy with this outfit because it was a steal. I found it over the summer at TJ Maxx. It's Willi Smith and it is a nice woven cotton blend. I like the little cropped swing jacket because it isn't so stuffy. I was able to find all of the outfit on the clearance racks, which meant having to search for the matching pieces, but I do so enjoy a challenge. :) The best part was that I found a jacket, skirt and pants! What a deal!! These flats are the ones I found in Atl. I love them even more now. I am sooooo glad I got them. They are perfect for a day like today when I have to be somewhat dressy but comfortable too!


Jacket: TJ Maxx, Willi Smith, $15
Skirt: same, $7    (matching pants $9) Holla!!!!
Shoes: Bandolino, DSW, $30
Top: Banana Clearance, $12



 Arg! of course, the best shot is blurry.
 See the red marks on my left leg? That's where an evil vine scratched me and I can't get it to heal!
Casper was modeling my shoes for me... sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment