That's what I tell Jackson every Friday morning when I'm leaving the house. It's not like he doesn't realize that, since obviously he can read the calender on his Blackberry, but it makes me feel better telling him anyway. :) This morning when we went out for our walk there was frost on the grass! Crazy considering how warm it was earlier this week!
I don't have a very busy day today. A few phone calls to make, a little work to get done and a lot of watching the clock! This weekend, I'll get some errands run early Saturday and then it'll be off to the game with Amanda. I don't intend to get to campus too early as I am not really interested in tailgating for this one. By kickoff, it should be kinda chilly, so I am not sure what I'll end up wearing!
Today I'm wearing:
Jeans: Dickies (no kidding) jeggings, bought online last year, $20
Shirt: Karen Kane, Dillards Clearance, $24
Sweater: JC Penny Clearance, $10
Scarf: DKNY, Christmas gift last year
Boots: Ciao Bella
Watch: MK
My biggest issue with the way I'm having to take these pics is you can never really tell the colors in this light. This slightly overexposed pic shows more color than the others...
And then I took this pic to show I really am wearing some good colors today! :)
1 comment:
I'm lovin your purple! Will you be wearing purple for the game since that's what's being called for? Hope your day is winding up quickly. : )
Post a Comment