Well, I woke up at 4 am again pretty much wide awake. I forced myself to doze off and on until 6:25 but I mean come on!!! The time change is killing me. I'm thinking maybe while my body is waking up earlier I should do some early morning workouts. I'm just not sure. I do know that part of me felt like I was late for work all morning since it was so bright out when I was walking J this morning!
These pants are longer than I realized (first time I've worn them) and looser than when I bought them, thus they look quite wide-legged and I'm having to really tie the belt tight to hold them up where they need to be. I had to try on a few pairs of shoes this morning to find some that "worked" with these pants. What I ended up going with is a pair I haven't worn yet, that really are too dressy for this outfit, but I wanted to give them a dry-run to see how they fit/felt after some wear. What I realized within the first 30 minutes of wearing them is that they are probably 1/2 size too big. Nothing a gel insole can't fix, but frustrating none the less since my heel is slipping out of them with every step I take. When you lose weight, does it come out of your feet too? :)
My outfit today:
Pants: Random Brand, Marshalls, $20
Top: Old Navy Clearance, $8
Watch: MK
Shoes: Tahari, DSW Clearance, $24
No comments:
Post a Comment