Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday

Well, I figured out the trick to not waking up at 4.... tell myself I'm going to get up at 5:40 to workout. I set my alarm for 5:40.... woke up when a storm passed through about 2 and reset the alarm for 6:25 and slept all the way til then. My half-asleep self is so evil about talking my half-awake self out of early morning workouts! Oh well, I'll get it done this evening. At least I slept well last night!

I don't have much of interest to talk about today. This week will be slow; Game this weekend. It's supposed to continue to rain off and on today, I think and the temps are predicted to drop considerably. My outfit sort of reflects that. 

My outfit today:


Pants: Cropped pants, Old Navy $9
Top: White tee, Banana Republic Clearance
Jacket: Apt 9, Kohls, $24
Shoes: Aldo
Bracelet: So Good Jewelry, New Orleans
Sunglasses: NY & Co $10





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKING QUITE THE CUTE, ALZ! TODAY AS WELL AS "LOOSE-FITTING" TUESDAY, LOL! I GUESS WE DO LOSE WEIGHT IN OUR FEET(WHAT LITTLE WEIGHT THEY HAVE). WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY. VERY "FALL-ISH", BLUE SKIES, SUN, A LITTLE BREEZE AND A HIGH OF 62. NICE! I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR NOT GETTING UP SO EARLY. IT'S HARD TO WHEN IT'S SO RAINY & COOL. i HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO GET UP AT 6, LET ALONE BEOFRE THAT! WISHING YOU A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY!!

Post a Comment