Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday is my Friday!

I had to d-r-a-g myself out of bed this morning. The only thing that got me moving was the fact that I am going home this evening after work. If I had to come to work tomorrow, I might not make it! I'm not sure why I'm beyond tired but I am! I got a good workout in yesterday (even though I REALLY didn't want to do it) and I even made and ate a real dinner (Honey Mustard Turkey Burger and sweet potato fries) which was uber yummy. So other than the weather changing I have no idea why I'm literally dragging arse today. 
Since today is my Friday, I deemed it a casual day at work. That, and the fact that it is Fall Holiday for the students so really I don't think we should even be at work, but I digress. So, I'm wearing jeans. :)
I took pics for continuity's sake. I plan to take several pics over the weekend and will update all on Monday!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Today:
Jeans: Arden B
Top: Nike
Shoes: Cole Haan
Watch: MK






1 comment:

Post a Comment