Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trying not to panic....

So my Tuesday is off to a somewhat stressful start; Jackson had a seed (type-thing) in his eye this morning that I was able to get out of his eye, thankfully, but not before it had irritated the eye and caused the bottom of his eye to swell. He was holding his eye shut even after I got the thing out, and began to open the eye a little before I left, so I'm hoping by the time I get home, everything will be back to normal. If it is even just the slightest bit not normal, I will be taking him to the vet this afternoon. My poor baby dog. 
So I leave the house worried about him (and running a tad late) and Perkins is a mess. Worse than usual. Turns out they are talking about it on the radio and I-10 East had been shut down and they were diverting traffic onto Seigen, which meant the easiest way to continue East was Perkins! People were everywhere, blocking lanes, the intersection at Seigen etc... A nightmare!
So I finally arrived at work and I'm darn near exhausted!! I just hope the day moves by quickly so I can deal with Jax when I get home. :)


Today I'm wearing:


Dress: AB Studio, JC Penny, $24 ( and the best thing? It's big! This used to be very form fitting!! Notice the picture below)
Bracelets: Forever 21 $5
Watch: MK
Earrings: Forever 21, came in a set of 3 for $4
Shoes: Franco Sarto, from TJ Maxx $35 (Amazing soft deep purple leather!)


 I've got about an inch of room on both sides! :)

 LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment