Well at least today is off to a smoother start than yesterday! Jackson didn't have any ridiculous trauma today and I was only kinda late! I'm not sure why all of a sudden I can't get out of the house on time. I don't know if our walks are taking a little longer or if I'm slower getting ready but I may have to start getting up ten minutes earlier to compensate. We'll see how that works out! ;)
Today I'm wearing an experimental outfit... I've paired some bright colors, some different pants, and my gorgeous Guiseppe Zanotti pumps together. I was inspired (well, heck, I copied) the pants look from another blog I've started following. Check out my inspiration here. They are from Old Navy and they have pleats (something I've shied away from in the past) and a narrow leg. If I wore them unrolled, they would look ridiculous. But, rolled like this (or tucked into jeans later) I think they are okay. After looking at the pictures, I definitely think that when posed they are adding some bulk to my hip area but over all aren't awful. And yes, I did buy them after I started this blog. But after looking at the other blog and seeing how versaitle they were, I simply started looking online to see if I could even find similar pants... turned out, there were some on the Old Navy site for 7.50..... so I got them in this grey color and a brown color as well. For $15, I don't think I cheated too badly. :)
The bright tops were just an excuse to wear the pumps and do a matchy-matchy look. I also took pictures with my second choice shoe pairing, some lower-heeled leopard pumps. They are obviously much more practical (height wise) and what I would wear with this if I was doing a lot of walking today. (Which I am not. :) )
My outfit today:
Pants: Old Navy $7.50
Top: Banana, $15
Sweater: JC Penny, Clearance, $8.00
Shoes: Guiseppe Zanotti, will not say the price because Dad reads this and I don't want to be disowned :)
Bracelets: Forever 21, $4
Hello, overexposure!
With the leopard shoes....
Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment