Monday, October 17, 2011

Long time no blog...

Well, not really that long, but after a few days off, it seems like awhile. I had a great trip home. Mom and I got some much needed horse time in and other than a dinner at Grandma's and watching the LSU football game, it was a pretty quiet weekend. Since I did a whole lot of relaxing, there are no outfits that were deserving of a blog picture, but a few shots from the weekend deserve space!

Kramer waiting "patiently" before his ride
 Kyle riding Kramer
 Mom waiting for her turn
 Both of them looking at something :)
 Kramer and I after his Saturday adventure
 A very sleepy Jax at some point over the weekend. He's so precious!

With regard to this week, the elections are this weekend... which means I have renewed hope for the future (Not at all in a political sense, but in a might-get-a-new-job sense!!! LOL) So, I'll be cruising through this week on the hope that maybe soon I'll hear some news on the job front!


Today I'm wearing:


Pants: White Black, Clearance, $19
Top: Kohls Clearance (pulled tag off today) $14.40
Shoes: Jessica Bennett
Watch: Bianci
Bangles: Forever 21, $4.00





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous! Very cute.

Post a Comment