Great weekend! Kerri and Garrett came down for the weekend and we had a great time! (Well, I think they did, unless they were lying about it!) Kidding....
Friday we went to dinner and ended up eating quite late. By the time we finished our food we all were exhausted and looking forward to sleep! Plus, we knew we had an early/long day Saturday, with the 2:30 game, so we called it a night...
I wore:
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Arden B
Wrap Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Can't remember, but I know they are from TJ Maxx :)
Necklace: Not sure
Saturday was a good time, we enjoyed tailgating (Bourbon balls.... sheesh!) and the game. It was a really good time.
I wore:
Top: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
The belt made it until after the game....
After the game, we changed.. I threw on this t-shirt and the jeans I'd worn Friday night...
Sunday I went and checked out a new barn I may start taking some lessons at.... not exactly what I want to be doing in terms of the style of riding, but hey, it's riding! Other than that, Jax and I chilled and did a smattering of small chores. All in all, it was quite the successful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment