Okay, maybe not wintery but certainly crisp!! It was in the 40s this morning on our walk, Jax needed (at least in my opinion) a sweater and I wore a heavy coat. It should end up being quite a nice day (highs in the 70s) and it is supposed to remain that way through the week and into the weekend. It will be very nice football weather for Saturday!
My outfit today:
Dress: B Wear, JC Penny $9
Sweater: Ny & Co
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (may as well be slippers, lol, so cozy), DSW
Necklace: Can't remember, but it was on sale for about $10
Watch: MK
2 comments:
You look really cute today; love the slipper/shoes, lol! You said it was in the 40's this morning, down in BR? Geeesch, that's pretty cool, glad J had a cozy sweater on for his morning walk! It was higher here in S'port, being around 50 degrees at 6:15 this morning.I wore long workout pants and a sweatshirt. I guess after so many days of triple digit temps this year, 50 feels like 20 below!!
Yep, 46 this morning! Talk about not wanting to get out of bed!
Post a Comment