Well, one more day until the weekend. Tomorrow, Garrett, Allen and Santino will be coming in for the game Saturday. Which means tonight I need to pick up around the house and make sure I don't have piles of clothes on the beds they will be sleeping in! It is/was another cool morning... which made it really hard to get out of my warm bed this morning!
My outfit today evolved last night as I was pondering what I'd originally laid out to wear, which was a dress and some suede boots. Well, I froze my rear off yesterday in the office since we have no control over the temps and the air blows constantly no matter what we do and they will not turn on the heat. So, I didn't necessarily want to wear another dress today. I decided I wanted a sweater. I also wanted to wear these booties so I went with the brown skinny pants. These are the brown pair of skinny pants I got from Penny's when I also got the black ones, seen here . Anyway, it's so funny because these pants are just a smidge loose on my in the booty/upper thigh area in the back, but I'm not complaining!! :) Also, I'm wearing my new Michael Kors brown watch for the first time today. LOVE!!!
Today:
Denim Trench: Harve Benard, TJ Maxx, $15
Pants: Worthington, JC Penny, $14
Shirt: Izod Outlet, I'd guess less than $15
Sweater: Harolds, super sale $12
Watch: MK
Shoes: Dollhouse, TJ Maxx, $24
Sunglasses: NY & Co, $10
It deserves a picture all its own!
1 comment:
I just love this outfit! Of course what's not to love about pink & brown? You look great in it too!
Post a Comment