Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update on Cheating for Skirts....

So my Halogen skirts came yesterday and I was not disappointed, but I was not as thrilled as I expected to be. Not with the skirt or the construction, as they are made very well, but with the fit... they are quite high-waisted. I guess I should've expected that with a traditional pencil skirt, but I just don't love high-waisted items.(Especially those without much stretch) I am keeping the berry colored skirt, just because it does look fabulous on and I'll suffer through my mild discomfort for fashion, but since I really wasn't in love with the color of the green skirt, it's going back. Alas, my search for the perfect pencil skirt continues. If I can find one in black one day, I'll be satisfied. So for now, I'm taking those skirts off my wish list.... which I need to add some items to, I suppose... with Christmas coming and all..... (Mom..... ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment