LOVE this quote.... saw it this morning on "Following Atticus" ('s) facebook page. FYI- I'm obsessed with this little schnauzer's story. Not as obsessed as I am with Jackson, but as I told Garrett, what this man and his dog have done makes me feel really guilty as a dog owner, like I'm not doing right by my dog. (Which is absurd because my dog is a king, I just feel like I should be doing more.... I am planning to start more weekend park visits with him, just to give him a change of scenery. But I digress...)
Anyway, I saw this quote and really love it. I think it is so very true. I get so frustrated with small minded people who are resistant to change or who simply continue doing things a certain way because "that's how we've always done it." I truly lose my mind over that mindset. Hopefully soon I will find myself in a situation where people think more progressively. :)
My outfit today:
Dress: Simply Vera, Kohls
Cardigan: Izod, Izod Outlet
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Watch: MK
Shoes: Sofft (so comfortable!)
Earrings: Forever 21
No comments:
Post a Comment