Last night from about 3:00-4:30 we have severe thunderstorms move through the area. It was loud and active enough to wake and keep me up on and off for the duration. I did go back to sleep once it'd passed but when the alarm went off at 6:25 I went through every possible scenario of calling in sick/late for the day. I even reset my alarm for 7, thinking I'd just sleep late and be late to work. Once my guilty conscious finally got the better of me, I got up. (That was about 6:45) I was only able to walk Jax up and down one side of the block, as toward the end, the wind and rain were getting really strong and even he didn't want to go much further.
Since I had a shorter walk, I ended up actually getting to work on time even after sleeping/dozing for an extra 20 minutes.
My outfit today stemmed from me not wanting to wear a dress because I knew my office would be cold this morning. I just threw on some easy pants and shoes and went with it.
My outfit today:
Khaki's: Victoria's Secret, $34
Top: Banana outlet, $19
Necklace: Ann Taylor Factory Store, $14
Shoes: City Classified, Burlington, $14 (so cute for $14 bucks!)
1 comment:
Your "hurry up" outfit turned out quite nice! Sorry about your bad night of sleeplessness....I couldn't even fall asleep last night until after 2am. Can't even blame the storms. I had repeat thoughts of little Roxanne, geezzzz! I'm getting a very late start for the barn, it'll be a "quickie" as we have G'mas dinner tonight. Have a "quickie" day of your own! Lovins, pw
Post a Comment