Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hump Day! (I love a short week)

I stayed up last night to watch the Men's Basketball Championship game, which meant a bedtime around 11 pm. I am not overwhelmingly tired today, just groggy. I think it might end up being a 2 Coke day today!


I was bad yesterday and did not workout; I just wasn't feeling it; it was rainy and cool out and I decided that I didn't need to force myself to do it. When I force it, I resent it. So, I decided that I would make a decision not to work out yesterday and today, I'm looking forward to getting home and doing a Turbo workout! 


I like today's outfit (dress) because it can't get any easier than this. This dress is super comfortable and cute. It's just a smidge short, but I wore flats so I think it's fine for the office. If I was wearing it elsewhere, I'd probably put a belt over its elastic waistband, but I found that in doing that, it became even shorter, so the belt option was out for work. This dress was a lucky find last summer. Found them on a trip to Old Navy, in the clearance section. $12. I got this army green color and a black one too.


Dress: Old Navy, $12
Bracelet: Charming Charlie, $13
Earrings: Charming Charlie, $7





Totally forgot my shoe pic today! I'm wearing my silver White/Black flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment