Thursday, April 26, 2012

An easy Thursday

Today has been very easy; working on various "projects" and leaving at 3:45 to meet the school tour group. 
I was going to dress casual today but instead decided a ponte knit sheath dress sounded just as comfortable. This dress is very comfy and this is the first time I've worn this jacket. The jacket is an extremely light summer-weight cotton jacket I found at the Kenneth Cole outlet for about 20 bucks. I was going to wear coral wedges with this but I didn't realize that the skirt is a little short for work, so flat shoes were much more appropriate!


Dress: Banana Outlet, $24
Jacket: Kenneth Cole Outlet, $20
Shoes: Bandolino, $19
Watch: MK




Okay- disclaimer: the dress looks much shorter in these pictures than it really is! I think it's the way I have my knee bent in each one! It's work appropriate, I swear!!!






1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

I think your mini-dress is really cute! I'm sure the tour group will like it too. Seriously, it does look good on your awesome firm legs! The necklace is very pretty even tho' it's not mentioned in your picture, lol! Talk to you soon, pw

Post a Comment