This is my chronicle of what I am able to do with just the things I already own. I am attempting to create real world, professional, but fun, outfits using what I already own; basically shopping in my own closet.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Back to the Grind!
Back to work today. Not looking forward to much this week!!
My outfit today:
Pants: Banana Top: Banana Jacket: Apt 9, Kohl's Shoes: Nine West via Marshall's
You seemed a bit "down" on your Monday post. I'm sure it was hard going back to work Monday as you were still a bit tired from all the driving & lack of sleep! I love the combo-color of your blouse and jacket, really pretty!
1 comment:
You seemed a bit "down" on your Monday post. I'm sure it was hard going back to work Monday as you were still a bit tired from all the driving & lack of sleep! I love the combo-color of your blouse and jacket, really pretty!
Post a Comment