Springtime in this job is the worst. We have so many programs and crap things to do... today is another one of those days. We have a stupid program tonight that 3 of the counselors (myself included) do nothing for, have no responsibilities for, etc, yet we are expected to go. So, I'll be running home at lunch today to let Jackson out, and I'll be here until about 6:30 this evening. Don't even get me started :)
My outfit today:
These pants are actually part of a suit set; I'll add the jacket to the ensemble for the event this afternoon. I bought this suit set when I was still living in Bossier and have yet to wear it because the pants had always been too tight. They fit now! Yay!
Pants: Atelia, via SmartBargins (I think I paid $60 for the suit)
Shirt: NY & Co, $13
Vest: Old Navy Clearance, $9.99
Shoes: New Directions, Marshalls, $20 Tan with pink accents :)
Almost every picture I took today was blurry!! Ugh!
2 comments:
It's incredible how many things you just "throw together" match so well! Who'd of thought of buying tan shoes with pink accents and those very accents working so well with parts & pieces bought at different times? You look mauvelous!! You should've thrown your jacket over your shoulder in one of the pics! Times like this it would be nice if we lived close by so I could take care of "J"'s needs and you wouldn't have to run home at lunch. Still praying.......... lovins, pwhizzer
Well if you and Dad would hurry up and move down here, you could take care of the little one! :)
Post a Comment