I needed a little "jazzing" up today since I was dragging yesterday. I decided to build an outfit around my Michael Kors booties that I really like that I hadn't had a chance to wear yet, thanks to all of the unseasonably warm weather. I put this together Sunday and when planning it, had a more form-fitting black sweater with it, but I decided this morning to dress it down a little and wear this slightly over-sized sweater. I think it makes the outfit feel a bit more relaxed.
I did a lower body workout yesterday. I am alternating cardio and strength days in an attempt to keep my knee happy. Today will be a 45 minute cardio session. :) Tomorrow, I'll be in more sore-muscle friendly shoes ;)
My outfit today:
Skirt: Loft, sale last year sometime (first time I've worn it) $24
Sweater: Ny&Co clearance, $12.99
Necklace: Burlington, $3.99
Booties: Michael Kors, $99
I hate how black doesn't photograph well/ when you take the picture, the flash makes the black look like an entirely different shade of black.
These tights are black, not navy lol.
3 comments:
Whoa! You turned sideways & almost disappeared! A cute outfit for sure. I'm still amazed at how you haven't repeated an outfit yet & each one is so cute/pretty/darling/sophisticated...whatever! Did the camera not want to take a pic w/o the flash? Looking forward to tomorrow's ensemble! Love ya! pw
Haha turning sideways is the oldest trick in the book for creating masterful illusions! ;)
...as is eating less & exercising more! In other words, I'm thinking it's NOT an illusion!
Post a Comment