My leg muscles are SORE! I did a 45 min cardio workout Monday, a legs video (30 min) Tues, and yesterday decided I couldn't make it through a full 45 min cardio routine so I did a HIIT 20 min video. I am sore today!! Tonight, I'm going to try out my newest DVD workout, Physique 57. Its a Pilates/ballet barre inspired workout that I'm really looking forward to. It is very low impact, but supposedly quite tough. Kelly Ripa said it "changed her life." So, we'll see.... if it delivers as promised, I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but that's okay because tomorrow is jeans day and I can be as comfortable as necessary!
I'm hoping to have another quiet day today!
My outfit today:
Sweater: Old Navy, sale, $6
Top: Old Navy, sale, $12
Pants: NY & Co, sale, $20
Shoes: Bamboo, via Burlington, $15
Necklace: Bella Bella, $9
I heart bargains!! Very few of my pics this am really turned out well, so you just get a little sample :)
1 comment:
I love the torquoise & tan combo. Those shoes look familiar...Oh, my metallic shoes look a lot like these, very cute! Let me know how your new workout goes. Give your poor legs a rest, ok? Heading out to the barn for some "Kramer time"! Talk to you later....check out my comment on your comment to my comment on Wednesday...
Post a Comment