I love 3 day weekends. Mostly because they are associated with 4 day work weeks! I really enjoyed my extra day off yesterday. Jax and I went to the park and enjoyed some semi-sunshine and I got a lot done around the house (laundry and putting stuff away) I could've done more but alas, I did about all I could stand!
Today is the first day of the semester so work is a little hectic, hence the super short post....
My outfit today:
Skirt: Random Brand, TJ Maxx, $15
Top: New York and Company (it's a 2-in-1 shirt) Clearance, $12.99
Shoes: Bandolino. Have had for so long, I can't even remember where I got them. :)
Oh! Forgot I took a picture of my outfit from Saturday night! It was super cute! My cheapie Dickies jeggings, Cole Haan boots, Kohl's top and faux-leather jacket from Charlotte Russe (last year)... minus the boots, the whole outfit cost about 50 bucks. (I used a gift card for the jacket, which paid for most of it!) Yay!
1 comment:
Cute outfit Saturday! Certainly can't beat the prices! You look rather nautical today; I like it a lot!!
Post a Comment