I missed posting yesterday because A. I was busy at work and B. My outfit was nothing to blog about.... We had Transfer Orientation and I wore jeans, tennis shoes and a College of Science shirt.... So, yeah, that was yesterday!
Today it's cold out!! I'm not sure it made it into the 20s this morning as was forecasted, as it didn't feel that cold this morning on our walk. It's cold, but not overwhelmingly so. Which was a good thing for sure. My outfit is not much of a Friday outfit, simply because I didn't feel like sitting in jeans all day and wanted something more comfortable. This sweater dress is about as comfy as they come. It also is prob about a size too big now, so I had to belt it to keep it from looking like a sack.
My outfit today:
Dress: H&M, $30
Boots: Cole Haan, via Piperlime for $90. Not sure what crazy sale I found them in b/c a week later they were back at regular price and now are on "Sale" at 179.00! See here.
Belt: Came off a different shirt
Watch: MK
Good call on turning off the lights to force the camera to flash, Mom... it worked for this first picture!
2 comments:
Yea! Glad that the "lights off" worked for your camera. One can certainly see the colors in your ourfit that way. You're right, I can see how that dress would swallow you up w/o the belt! Just have to call you "Bones"! The boots are gorgeous, great find! Just got in from riding my "Bones" & now I have to post something on my blog. Talk at ya later! whiz
Uhhh, I guess the blog is on west coast time as it's 3:15 central time, lol!
Post a Comment