Friday, January 20, 2012

SPAMALOT!

So excited about the show tonight. Not excited however about having to rush home, walk Jax, shower, get ready, get dressed and be back downtown by 6:45.... basically I'll have an hour and about 25 minutes to get all of that done. Sheesh! Anyway, tonight should be super fun. 
My outfit today stemmed from well, the black top. I'd envisioned it with my mauve skinny jeans but they seemed too "skinny" for work when I put them on this morning so I went with these jeans instead, which meant I needed different shoes and when I decided on these leopard pumps I thought bright red would be nice. This is the jacket I found and cut the hood off of earlier this fall. And thus, you have my outfit!


Pants: Kenneth Cole, Outlet, $24
Top: Pennys, $10
Jacket: Love Culture, $30
Shoes: Target, $24

 My face looks super puffy today. Wonder if I've been eating too much salt.....
 Just thought the perspective of the different colors up close might help.
 So cute! (the shoes, not my close-up haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment