Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catching a Quiet Moment

Before the storm hits.... (storm of students, that is)
Figured I should go ahead and post now while I can. It is quite chilly this morning, so I felt a little silly putting this dress on as really it is more of a Spring/Summer dress, but it is going to be 70 degrees this afternoon so I figured it was okay. I'm just happy they haven't turned the heat off in the building yet because I'd be freezing!
I'm starting to really look forward to the weekend... Mostly because it's been such a busy week, but also because Friday I'm going to see SPAMALOT!!! So excited. If it is half as good as the show we saw on Broadway, I'll be happy. I'm also going to attempt to possibly go to a Yoglates class Saturday or Sunday. (Could that statement be any more non-committal?) Other than that I'm going to do a little more cleaning around the house and just enjoy the nice weather. 
I suppose I should get through Friday first! :) 


My outfit today:


Dress: I think this came from TJ Maxx. I can't remember and I don't recognize the brand. I'd bet I paid about $15 for it.
Shoes: Love!! One of the pairs from my after Christmas Burlington haul. $10 yep, $10!!!
Sweater: JC Penny, East 5th, $15-20 (Can't remember)




 Just thought I'd take a close up of the dress. The pattern isn't as overwhelming as it appears in the first picture!

 I really like these little guys. The Shreveport Burlington is a shoe-gem, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment