Monday, January 23, 2012

Good Weekend, nice start to Monday

Had a good time at SPAMALOT.... it was definitely different from what we saw on Broadway but still good. I enjoy the theater experience regardless. Got a bunch done around the house yesterday and all in all had a decent weekend! Today started out with the receipt of a nice email. Even if it doesn't pan out, it's nice to know my name is being thought of by people who are giving recommendations! We'll see!


My outfit today is a result of me realllllllly wanting to wear this blazer that I got yesterday. You know I love something if I am wearing it less than 24 hours after I bought it! I had a 30% off Kohl's coupon and I knew with some of the recent sales they'd run that I would probably find something decent for pretty cheap. Well, I scored with this blazer. It's Lauren Conrad and it is ponte knit grey fabric, fully lined so you can roll the sleeves and get a nice contrast color. It's on the website here. It was half off yesterday (35) plus I had the 30% off coupon, so it ended up costing me 24.50. Can't beat that with a stick!


I decided I'd wear the pants Mom and Dad got me for Christmas because the weather is weird and I didn't feel like wearing long pants. I'm also wearing one of the tops I found after Christmas at NY & Co for $10 on super sale. I like the outfit a lot.


Pants: Kenneth Cole Outlet, $19 (gift)
Top: NY & CO, $10
Jacket: Kohl's, $24.50
Shoes: Cole Haan, $ :)


A picture from Friday night. Amanda looks evil but it's the only picture I had of my dress! Cute dress I found in the French Quarter when Gare and I were there.


This one is a little blurry but you can see a sparkle on my shirt!


 Trying to get a close-up so you can see the grey and black in the tank, which really brings the outfit together!
 Cole Haan "Air" anything and I'm sold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!! on the jacket find! Love it. I really like the sophiticated yet casual look to this outfit. The shoes are so pretty ( they look like soft leather). Your new pedi looks great!

AP said...

Thanks! And yes, the shoes are great! Very well made.

Post a Comment