It's Tuesday. A little disappointed that I didn't hear from anyone last night on the career front, but telling myself it is just coincidental and I'll hear something soon. It should be a relatively quiet day today. Looking forward to getting a good workout in this evening. I did the age-old battle with myself this morning, thinking I was going to get up at 5:30 and workout.... set the alarm and everything. Had hourly pep talks with myself since I woke up every hour to check the clock. 5:30 rolls around and it goes something like this:
Music starts playing (well, a ringtone actually) I roll over and J picks his head up and sighs. (He doesn't get up, which he normally does at 6:30) I pretty much do the same and even though I'm awake, I convince myself that the logistics of me attempting to do a TurboFire workout after just getting up is probably a recipe for disaster. So, I re-set the alarm and roll back over. J stretches, sighs again, and goes right back to sleep. Gotta love that little guy.
So, I'll be working out this evening after work and for the time being, giving up on the hope of getting the workouts done early. For right now, it's just not going to happen!
Hopefully my work day will be somewhat quiet.
My outfit today:
Pants: White/Black, $30 they are a little big, but oh well
Top: Kohls Clearance, $8
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Outlet, $30
All of the full-length shots were blurry (ugh) so we have minimal photos today :)
2 comments:
Why do you do that to yourself? You aren't a morning workout person, just go with that! Besides, your back may be too stiff from being "inactive" all night and may not be ready for a turbofire workout. Not only that, but J's beauty sleep would really be disturbed by the early morning alarm, lol!
Cute top,is the cami sewn in? It matches too perfectly to be a separate.
Hahah very good points, most of all, J's beauty sleep. It is quite important. Can't get a perfect smooshed face look with inadequate sleep! It's a separate tank :)
Post a Comment