I am posting some random pictures from the Thanksgiving weekend... mostly some food pictures from some of the things Mom and I cooked. On Turkey day we had a Prosciutto-wrapped pork loin with pears and sweet potatoes, corn pudding (sooo good), green bean casserole and crescent rolls. We were trying NOT to go overboard. It was all sooo great! We also had 2-ingredient pumpkin muffins as well! Then on Friday, we cooked a turkey breast to add to our leftovers choices! We did the turkey in the slow cooker and it turned out great as well! We didn't do tons this weekend but had a really good time.
Pumpkin Muffins
Pork Loin (wrapped in prosciutto, drizzled with honey)
Corn Pudding final product
Our Thanksgiving meal :)
Shopping on Friday.... we avoided the mall like the plague and only ran into one group of Black-friday t-shirt people.
J says, "Whatcha want?"
Turkey in slowcooker, after I sliced the first piece... forgot a pre-cut picture!
Christmas decorations on mantle! Yay for Santa!
So hard to see details. The camera was not cooperating with the lights on...
No comments:
Post a Comment