Jax and I had to bundle up this morning. It was quite chilly. Luckily there wasn't any wind to speak of but there was definitely frost on the ground when we started our walk! We both had coats on!
I started packing last night for the trip to Atlanta. Packing for a trip like this has to be done in phases because I find it exhausting! I don't like to fly with extra stuff, so I have to make sure what I pack is definitely going to work. Which, for me, means trying everything on in advance to make sure I like the way it looks. Last night I got all of the outfits together. Tonight, I have to pull together accessories and lounge clothes and Wednesday night, I'll gather up makeup/hair stuff and do a last minute check before I put it all in the suitcase! Such a pain! Maybe just maybe I'll be able to get everything in my suitcase and not have to take a carry-on..... wouldn't that be nice....
Today's outfit was thrown together at the last minute. I originally laid out a pair of grey pants last night that really went well with this sweater... pulled them on this morning and they literally fell off. As in, too big to stay on. After I completed my "happy dance," I had to search for different pants. I wanted to stick with grey but the greys that go with this sweater were wrinkled. Arg! So I grabbed these khaki pants, which luckily were ironed, swapped out necklaces and grabbed my comfy suede wedges because they were about the only low-heel shoe I had that would go with my now semi-casual look. And here I am. :) I took a picture of my "outside" look today too because I wanted to show off my $6 Amazon.com Aviators.... They are so flimsy and cheap but for $6 that's what I expected. I just wanted something light and inexpensive to travel with so I wouldn't feel like I was losing a child if I lost them!
No comments:
Post a Comment