I wish there were Thanksgiving songs! Friday I'll start listening to Christmas music. Pretty much because it's my favorite. I'm at work today... which is translating into playing with my new iPad (thanks V for giving me your leftovers!) and looking at the Pre-Pre Black Friday email sales. Anyone else worn out with this Black Friday hysteria? It has gotten to the point that I'm really annoyed and want to and probably will boycott it just out of principle.... I pay enough attention to my frequented stores to know that none of the Black Friday sales, with the exception of a cheap sweater here and there are really that great of deals. I'm sure there are a few deals to be had in the electronics world, but frankly, is it worth sleeping outside of a Best Buy for the CHANCE to get one of the 10 special priced items they have? Nah- not for me... I'd pay the extra 50 bucks and waltz in over the weekend once the crowds have died down. But, to each their own!
Today is obviously a VERY S-L-O-W day around the office. Just 2 of us here.... So I dressed as though I am going for a jog, lol....
Pants: Nike, LSU
Top: Mossimo, Target, $7
Shoes: Nike, LSU
Hoodie: SB Active, JC Penny Clearance $6
Last day and then 4 days off!!
The purple's don't match, I know. Just didn't have time to dig for the ones that do!
No comments:
Post a Comment