Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Monday

So this week is pretty much a waste... we have off Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, but it's usually dead in the office all week. The students are off at 12:30 on Wednesday but most leave Tues or don't show up at all this week. I'm still stressing; hoping to hear something this week... Everyone keep sending up good thoughts that my career path will get a boost in the right direction and/or that if it doesn't work out that something good is still around the corner!! 
I have frizz-poof hair today because the weather is disgusting. Its Thanksgiving week and it's going to be in the low 80s all week. Gross!!! How can I be getting all holiday inspired when I'm sweating while walking J? Stoopid weather :(
My outfit today: (inspired by the gross weather)


Pants: Willi Smith, TJ Maxx, $12
Top: Elle, Kohl's, $18
Bangles: Forever 21, $3
Shoes: Steve Madden, can't remember where I bought them, or what I paid, but I've worn the tar out of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment