Monday, May 14, 2012

Is it mine or not?!?!

I think by far the worst thing about applying and interviewing for a job is the "not-knowing" phase. I had a great interview last week and am hoping that things will go my way, but having to wait is torture. I would love to get this job, but the world isn't going to end if I don't. I would just like to know, either way. I am hoping today is the day to hear something, but there are no guarantees. Blah.... I just want to know!!!


My outfit today:

Trouser jeans: Banana
Top: Loft
Shoes: Sonoma, via Kohls... $24 

I've worn this shirt before since beginning the blog, but I chose to wear it over some others just because it was easier. Yeah, I took the easy way out! :)


 Cute!!
 Some pictures from Friday night's Little Black Dress party....


Dress: H&M, $35
Shoes: Sparkly!!! Enzo Angiolini


 My weekend task of getting all of my stuff for Destin together.... this is almost everything!

Is it Saturday yet?!!? :)

1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Even though I really enjoyed (& sympathized with your feelings at the time)this post, it makes me sad that it's still your most recent post. I want to yell: "Yes!!! It's yours! You got it!!!"
Love you & can't wait to see you, J and the new office!
Prags

Post a Comment