So, yes, I got it!!! I got an email on Wednesday.. just long enough after my interview to be an absolutely excruciating wait. The Dean emailed me, then we played phone tag and I finally got him on the phone at about 4:45 on my drive home. He offered me the job, I negotiated for a tad more (just a tiny tad) money than his initial offer and it was all she wrote! It was mine!!! Thursday morning, I had the pleasure of telling my boss that I had been offered and accepted the new job and that was that. (Hardly any guilt trip at all!) That meant that I had the next day (Graduation day) and 4 days left in the office because after the very long graduation day, we were leaving for a week in Destin!!
These pictures are me from that Thursday... after I'd gotten my pre-Destin spray tan Wednesday night.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment