TGIW.... and a short week. I'm just ready to head to Jackson to do a quick show with Mom. And ready to get out of this office!!!
Yesterday I did the Physique 57 video and as usual, it kicked my booty. At least today I'm not super sore. However, I'm sure whatever workout I end up doing tonight won't be a ton of fun.
My outfit today started as a different dress; however, when I put it on this morning (haven't worn it yet) I realized it was a bit tighter than I realized it would be... quite form fitting and frankly I'm not in a form-fitting mood.
So, I swapped it out for this dress which is quite a bit looser and more comfortable. Comfort seems to be a trend lately! The little pop of orange-red with the tank matched the other dress, but I decided to leave it on for a pop of color with this one, plus it matches my toes! :)
Dress: NY& Co, Clearance Online, $9.99
Sweater: Daisy Fuentes via Kohls Clearance, $8.99
Shoes: Nine West via Marshalls, $29.00
1 comment:
I'm likin' the poppin'! You're so right, the tank looks like it matches your toes perfectly! I think this dress is really cute. I guess you shouldn't have bought a size 2 in that other dress. Heehee...see, you've lost so much weight & so many inches that the only sz tight on you now might be a size 2...get it? Can't wait to see you Friday!! : )
Post a Comment