Thursday, March 1, 2012

Keep em coming....

Another very slow day at work. 

Last night I met Amanda for a drink before the basketball game... I ordered a beer and the bartender (girl) carded me. I'm pretty used to that, and I'm getting used to her response... which was she took my ID, checked it, and handed it back. She went to get my beer, and upon returning says, "You don't look that old at all. I mean you look like you're in your mid-twenties. You look really good for being that old....." and then she realized how bad that sounded because I started laughing and she says, "I mean not that that is old, but......" and sort of trailed off. It was funny. But it's really funny that as I get older more and more people are looking at my ID and thinking it's fake. So, I suppose I can put off the Botox for a few more years....


Today's outfit was another last-minute outfit... this is what makes me a "recording what I wear" blogger and not a "fashion blogger". I often wear things that aren't awesome or impressive! There are a lot of days when I'm just doing good to get dressed and get to work! :) 

I am tired today, after the late basketball game I wasn't feeling planning an outfit, I just wanted to go to bed!


My outfit today:


Pants: Banana Outlet, $24
Tee: NY&Co, Clearance, $7.99
Cardigan: Old Navy, $10
Bracelet: Forever 21, $4
Shoes: Bamboo, via Burlington, $12

These cheapie shoes have saved me so many times! I can throw them on with anything and they "go". These pants are actually a weird length (prob why they were in the outlet) and my high heels are too high and flats don't work, so this 2-2.5 inch heel is about the only thing that works well with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment