Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nice compliment yesterday...

Yesterday as I was walking on campus to meet with Verge for lunch, a girl stopped me and said, " I just have to tell you, your outfit is really cute." What a nice compliment! Earlier that morning, my boss complimented my blouse and then, at lunch, one of the waitresses complimented my jacket. I'd say yesterday's outfit was a winner! :)


Today's is just relaxed because that is the mood I was in this morning. Fighting hump-day syndrome and knowing that it would be damp and cold in my building, I decided on a warm outfit, even though it is almost 80 degrees outside today.


Going to the last Men's basketball home game tonight. Dressing very casual to that too! 


My outfit:


Jeans/leggings: Dickies (yes, I know, but they are cute) via Amazon, $13
Top: Banana Clearance, $14
Sweater: JC Penny, $22
Boots: Cole Haan, $120


I'm sad because I think this may be these boots' last season. I've had them (and worn them like crazy) for about 6 years now. The black is starting to wear off the leather in several spots, the right boot squeaks when I walk, it's just a sad state of affairs. :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment