I love short work weeks!! It feels undoubtedly like a Tuesday, but it's Thursday! Fabulous!! I found my camera cord, so I can upload yesterday's pictures and a few from the weekend as well.
My first day (yesterday) of eating only non-processed foods proved to me that I'm going to have to really plan out meals and do a lot of cooking or I won't make it! I didn't cook anything Tuesday night so yesterday I didn't have anything non-processed to eat for lunch other than a bag of steam-able broccoli and cauliflower. So, that was my lunch (with an orange) While it satiated me temporarily, I was starving by the time I got home. I decided last night to cook the butternut squash I'd gotten at the produce stand, black beans and sauteed white fish fillets. The outcome of my dinner was that I remembered I don't really like butternut squash, and if you accidentally get fish fillets wet prior to cooking they become stinky mush. So, basically, my dinner last night was black beans and a few swallows of butternut squash. Ick.
Today for lunch I'm having a big salad and I think tonight I'll cook some chicken and have more veggies with my left over black beans.
My outfit today:
Jacket: St. John's Bay, Penny's, $18
Top: Worthington, Penny's, Clearance, $9.99 (pulled tag off today)
Pants: AB Studio, Penny's, Clearance, $8
Shoes: Tahari, via DSW, $24
Turned out to be an outfit from JC Penny! :)
I realized after I took these pictures that I forgot to put mascara on today. Yikes!! I look tired anyway but the lack of definition around my eyes is scary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment