Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to work, for 3 days, thank goodness!

So my outfit today was thrown together last minute because I frankly didn't feel like doing ANYTHING after we got back to BR yesterday.


I desperately need to go to the grocery store, but I think I'm going to put that off until the weekend. This weekend is going to be my recovery weekend. It felt so great to sleep last night. Our hotel room for the weekend was fabulous, but very loud. Even 33 floors up, the sirens and yelling people made it seem as though I was trying to sleep on a balcony on Bourbon Street! (Ok, well, maybe not that bad!)


I'm very comfortable today because I had to wear flat shoes. I have blisters on my pinkie toes (after wearing boots with socks!!! WTH?)The skirt is actually a black denim and the shirt is black. Again, gotta address my lighting issue!


My outfit today:
Skirt: Larry Levine, TJ Maxx (or Marshalls, can't remember) $10
Top: Old Navy Clearance, $6
Jacket: Loft Clearance, $20
Shoes: Bandolino, DSW, $ 30
Necklace: JC Penny Clearance, $7




1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Didn't comment yesterday as I forgot to check your blog. I really like this outfit on you; it looks great! It really is wonderful the amount of nice outfits you have even to this point & you haven't repeated any of them. You're doing a good thing, lol!

Post a Comment