Where things are coasting along and then you have to sit through an hour and a half meeting of the half-minds and you realize you are miserable no matter what smile you put on?
Yep, one of those days.
No, parents, I haven't quit yet.
My outfit today:
Dress: Forever 21, $22
Coat: Wilson's Leather, had it forever, no clue what I paid but I know I got a good deal
Boots: Nine West, also had forever
Necklace: Charlotte Russe Clearance, $6
Watch: MK, my newest baby!
2 comments:
I had to go to your "home" page to get your latest post.I'll be sure to check that from now on if I don't see a new post du jour.
I really love this dress on you! Of course, your new baby looks good no matter what clothes you put on, lol!
I'm pretty sure you won't quit-where would you wear all your clothes if you didn't have a job?
Keeping your prof future in my thoughts & prayers...
Did you fix it so I'm commenting as Kramer's Mom now? I sure didn't do anything to change it...
Post a Comment